19 June 2011

Been There, Dun That

Breyer Horse models are the coolest things ever. I have about 7. Sadly, some of them have to be passed to other hands in the next yardsale, but I wish I had an entire room dedicated to these totally awesome models. There are two retired models of similar horses to this one, named 'Hollywood Dun It' and 'Dun Got a Gun.' This horse was so handsome, I had to take a picture. I love horses that are this colour. If you have a Facebook, I highly recommend the addictive game Horse Saga. And when I started this post, I wasn't planning on advertising horse-related things. I was not paid to say this. All I'm saying is, horses are cool, I like Breyer horses, I play horse saga, this horse is pretty. I didn't have anything particularly graceful or concise to say this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment